Dog drags woman off motorbike

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but how would a licensing system of prevented the dog from attacking?

They do have to be registered with local council. But no one can regulate irresponsible dog owners who don't register their dogs and let them run around - while on holidays in this case, if the article is correct. That's the case with irresponsible owners of anything, including reptile keepers.

Speaking as a scooter and bicycle rider, loose dogs are scary. I have a couple in my street. They're not large dogs and could in no way drag me off either bike, but the potential for an accident when one runs towards me as I ride past is high. I slow right down, but the things are so unpredictable I'm afraid they'll get under a wheel or in the spokes.

dogs ferociously attack humans,especialy children reguarly,even managing to kill some victims,but i dont see anyone clubbing dogs with shovels just for being somewhere near there house

They do have to be registered with local council. But no one can regulate irresponsible dog owners who don't register their dogs and let them run around - while on holidays in this case, if the article is correct. That's the case with irresponsible owners of anything, including reptile keepers.

Speaking as a scooter and bicycle rider, loose dogs are scary. I have a couple in my street. They're not large dogs and could in no way drag me off either bike, but the potential for an accident when one runs towards me as I ride past is high. I slow right down, but the things are so unpredictable I'm afraid they'll get under a wheel or in the spokes.

As you have said even the small yap yap dogs are a threat for injury from accidents. As a postie, I suffer from irresponsible pet owners every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back