Dog-eating python strikes again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 12-Mar-10 06:50 AM
Source: NewsCore via NEWS.com.au

A THREE-METRE python that swallowed a family's pet dog in Cairns has struck again, attempting to devour a chihuahua.

Go to Original Article

Ms Stewart said she had become so distressed over the incident she had moved out of her home to get away from the snake.
"I couldn't take the risk with my 11-year-old son in the house," she said.
Fair dinkum....:rolleyes:

Pity it wasn't a cat..........

Oops!! Did I say that out loud??

And how do they know it's the same snake? How stupid, did the chihuahua die or what? Must have if it was in the snakes mouth...

haha thats a pissa chihuahuas got to be the most useless dogs in the world, been snake food sounds like a good way to get rid of them.

You have got to love the Cairns Post. If it is not a croc story it must be a shaggy dog story: Dog-eating python returns for more- Local Cairns News | cairns.com.au

Snake handler Stuart Douglas narrowly avoids being bitten as a python with a taste for dog becomes cranky.
snakedog.gif

I can't believe the silly old bat moved. They should have let the snake eat the dog ...... it's only a chi...... I can't even spell the stupid thing!

I find this sorta cool :p I have an image in my head of the guy wrestling with the snake trying to pry his jaws open to get the dog, haha. Snakehunter!

"I couldn't take the risk with my 11-year-old son in the house," she said.

What the?
she moved because she is worried about her son.
if the kid is 11 how may I ask is a Scrubby going to swallow him?
it's eating things the sise of a Chihuahua. I do believe 11 yr olds are slightly larger than that and they are a bit smarter too (generally)
some people let their fear take over logic.

why didnt the snake kill the chihuahua ?

A THREE-METRE python that swallowed a family's pet dog in Cairns has struck again, attempting to devour a chihuahua. But this time, the dog's owner was able to prevent the animal from becoming dinner, dragging it out of the snake's mouth, The Cairns Post reported.

There is a link to the newspaper story in the opening thread :)

A THREE-METRE python that swallowed a family's pet dog in Cairns has struck again, attempting to devour a chihuahua. But this time, the dog's owner was able to prevent the animal from becoming dinner, dragging it out of the snake's mouth, The Cairns Post reported.

There is a link to the newspaper story in the opening thread :)
Thanks for that hun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back