Don't Feed During Heatwaves...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately most 'evidence" this hobby has is anecdotal as very little proper research is or has been done. It is so much easier that now the internet has made communication easier and quicker, we don't have to make all the mistakes ourselves and at least we can now benefit from other keepers experience. I prefer to listen to those who have made mistakes and are prepared to share their experience rather than from those who have never had a problem. ... often because they have never had a go.

Now, back to the topic at hand. I have no problem with you having an opinion, we all have them. My problem is you're passing it off as fact without any evidence to back up the claims. I myself like to rely on factual evidence before I make changes to husbandry which has worked for 99% of people over the course of decades.
It might be prudent to add "In my opinion" or "based on what I've personally found" rather than making blanket statements.

Well I don't think removing the offending posts helped out with anything so final posts have been edited and the thread unfortunately closed due to pettiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back