Dose anyone breed and or keep Centralian Blueies (Tiliqua multifasciata)?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderdan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of eastern bluies for sale but don't see any centralian ar western bluies for sale.
Dose anyone keep these?
I think the centralian's are the best looking, What do you all think?

I have got a Centralian.

Last edited:
I keep both species, and my westerns are breeding now and i havnt seen any mating behaviour in my centrals but my girl has some bite marks on her neck. i love both centrals remind me of little dinosaurs. but yes the westerns are beautiful aswell

Also thanks for posting this thread, reminded me that I haven't taken him out for a while. He's chilling on my desk right now.

Here is a few pics.
The 1st one is my little 1 that a bird took out of his outdoor enclosure. The second one is a wild one.
Feel free to post pics.

Attachments

• my bluey R.I.P.jpg
    my bluey R.I.P.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 128
  • Wild centralian bluey.jpg
    Wild centralian bluey.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 117
one of mine
P1060770.jpg

I keep both species, and my westerns are breeding now and i havnt seen any mating behaviour in my centrals but my girl has some bite marks on her neck. i love both centrals remind me of little dinosaurs. but yes the westerns are beautiful aswell

gotta love westerns.. (they are on my bucket list).. how much does a baby sell for these days??

oh man.... they are just the bomb.. sorry, just trying not to reveal how truely old l feel / am :)
seriously, l just luv em to death. I'm in vic and l've not actually seen a western for real. Might have to look at what the go is with importing into vic.. l know a few years ago when l first looked into bluey's, the western were real pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back