• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Double Snake Enclosure + Carpet Python & Stimpsons Pytho

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSawyer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am advertising this Enclosure and Snakes for a friend as they have very little time for them and would like them to go to someone with the time to admire and care for them.

The Carpet Python is around 6ft long and has great colouration (see pictures although is going into a shed). The Stimpsons Python is around 3ft long and has a very placid nature (never bitten). Unaware of both snakes sex as they have not been sexed.

The enclosure has a total size of 200cm x 100cm x 80cm (L x H x D). It is divided into two enclosures, each being 100cm x 100cm x 80cm with a perspex hinged front. It comes on a stand which is 45cm tall therefore the total height is 145cm.

As the enclosure is so large frienght is unavailable. Therefore pick-up from the Sunshine Coast in QLD only.

Asking $1000, open for offers.
I will be happy to post more pictures if needed.
Please feel free to enquire.

What's the deal with the bottom edge of the enclosure ? Does it have a false floor for heating ?

sorry for the delay..... I have recently been told that the bottom of the enclosure is constructed from a door. It does not get used for heating although it comes with 2 heat cords and 2 fully wired light fitting (bayonet)... thanks

thanks craig... im unsure of the stimpsons pythons sex although will see if my mate is willing to sell seperate... I'll see if i can get it sexed for you. Will reply with answers.

Hi kwaka,
She does not want to sell the pythons seperatly although if a good price is offered for both the 2 she may consider. She has not decided on a price for the two although is open for offers..

She is willing to get the snakes sexed if there is an interested buyer although will only sell snakes both together or both snakes with the tank. (Does not want to be left with 1 snake and a large double enclosure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back