• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Downsizing, Call For Details.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For EOI,
Due to circumstances I will be downsizing the amount of snakes I have in my collection.
These animals are all adults and have been very well looked after. I haven't introduced snakes into my collection since my last purchase of albino darwins a few years ago, from a very reputable source, before that was a further 3 years. My collection is disease free and healthy.
This is a tough decision to make and I have been considering it for quite a while but it has to be, so on that note, I have available to serious buyers only, who are willing to put in the effort and make a phone call to me regarding these animals. Photo hunters and tyrekickers will get no response, so if you are genuinly interested in what is available call me on 0414812088 for further details. All of these animals are pure blood snakes and are definatly not crossed with anything. I am happy to supply buyers with evidence of previous breeding success from these animals.
Once the animals are moved on I will then begin selling off the thousands of $$ worth of equipment I have amassed over the years. Which includes enclosures, tub racks heating gear, etc,etc.

Animals
Proven breeding pair of WA Black Headed Pythons - for experienced keepers only.
Unproven pair of adult WA Black Headed Pythons - Holdbacks from above pair
Proven Breeding pair of Spotted Pythons - Anteresia Maculosa
Adult male Spotted Python unproven - holdback from above pair
Diamond python yearlings of varying degree of high yellow and black - $180 ea
Adult male het for albino Darwin Carpet unproven

Apart from the diamonds all of these animals will breed this year, they are being cooled now and have not bred for at least 2 years so they are ready to go.
For the astute keeper, the opportunity to make your money back very quickly, without having to even feed a snake is right here.

As mentioned above, texts and messages asking for photos will get no response.
At this stage I am unwilling to freight, so pick up only. Central Coast of NSW.
regards
Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back