• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

downsizing reptile collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bam_bam

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all im looking to down size my collection of reptiles for sale i have 2 male eastern water dragons which in my opinion are the best i have ever owned or seen one of which is extremly wanting to mate (a fluro red stomach) they both are rather big for thier age and have recieved the best of the best in every way thier colours are goergous to say the least i housed them in a custome 3ft by 2ft by 2ft and reccomend something of the same size of bigger also for sale is 1 male southern leaf tail gecko (with original tail) good size eats very well ,very active nice colours i also had him housed in a seperate 3foot tank with 2 jacky dragons im looking $160 for all three (this ight sound like alot but once you see my ewd you will know why) but if sold by this sunday i will let them go for $140 i will NOT sell to a novice reptile keeper or someone who i think will give them less than what i have given them all 3 lizards are great they have never bitten (the bigger of the ewd has given me a little nip when i first got him) also the ewd's have a little bit of blue on thier belly's and mouth this is nothing to be worried about at all it is watered down food colouring (i left the lid in cage after closing it ) after one shed of a bath this will completly go (or you may want to leave it there and say you own a 1 of a kind ewd lol) i have asked my cousin (a in training herpatoligist) and he assures me nothing bad will result of this all three still have along way to go before they are fully grown or considered old if i had the room i wouldnt sell them for all the money in the world and im sure thier new owner will feel the same way i was offered $100 for 1 ewd so i know others feel the same way i do when they see them my email is [email protected] (two underscores)
regards dallas

p.s please keep in mind what i said about not selling to a novice reptile keeper upon reading this ad thanks and pictures are avail on request by emailing me

RE: downsizing reptile collection ***UPDATED HAVE A LOOK**

im also adding to the list 2 jackie dragons i young and the other of good age so that 2 eastern water dragons,1 southern leaft tail gecko and 2 jacie dragons i wont go no lower than $200 for all 4 lizards

Bam Bam

I've emailed you .. Thank you
Mark

Bam Bam
Sorry my email to you bounced back .
Could you give me youe Phone number please.
Cheers
Mark (Windsor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back