Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An 80 series land cruiser cut down to a ute with massive lift and tires, so i can park it on top of most of yours! Then my HK monaro. and Busa for when i feel like killin myself lol

real shelby cobra (not a kit car) air brushed to look like giant cobra snake skin with shadow under the twin white stipes over the centre of it to make them look like they're floating, white leather interior

nearly hit by one of them on the way home while rideing my bike lol i was drooling over the car. he was on his way to bathurst

ahhhhh so lucky!, not to have been almost hit... but to see one,
i remember the first time i saw one, parked outside a hairdressers, i stopped, and stared, for 10 minutes easily, then whipped out my camera phone and went crazy haha.

i have my dream bike a CBR1000RR :D its my main transport

my dream car is a 68 Dodge Charger,one day

My dream car - The Honda 2009 Jazz Auto 1.3 Litre - Fuel Efficient - 10 Cup holders - & yes..I own one.

honda_jazz_fit_2008_bkkautos_yellow.jpg

And my Dream Motorbike ... ROFL...The Kawasaki Ninja

2010-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-14-Picture.jpg

An 80 series land cruiser cut down to a ute with massive lift and tires, so i can park it on top of most of yours! Then my HK monaro. and Busa for when i feel like killin myself lol

change that to a 60 or a 45 and you have me :)

Some nice machine's on this thread !
this is what I always wanted, now it's parked in my garage ;)
currently running around 300bhp at 12psi / now I just need my licence back & I can enjoy it :rolleyes:

cheers HK.

Attachments

• pic43.jpg
    pic43.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 157
nice skyine herpkeeper. they are an expensive car lol mines running 400hp at all 4 wheels but will hopefully have 600 in a few weeks after another 10 grand. Gets a make over with a new bodykit, bonnet and rims the money flow just never ends hahaha

600 horses - NICE !
I'd be looking down the barrel of a devorce if I spend anymore on it or anymore donation's to the boys in blue LOL

Yeah its like that, i havent had any run ins with them yet lol but when i do i would say goodbye license lol. Its just too easy to play up in these as they are far too much fun compared to any other car

mmmmmm HZ Holden one tonner in midnight purple with all the extras!!! my ultimate vehicle!!!

or a nice 4wd to pull my float- a navara or F250 - or ideally a big horse truck :p

OR

a trans-am

OR

a corvette :D

haha just brought a 79 hz tonner a few days ago:D:D rebuilding it for my P's
should be a good build.

been lowered
original gts guards
hz statesman front end.
full black caprice interior hardly a mark on the dash.
caprice doors with power windows
full set of stockies
dual fuel.
a 308 and gear box on the tray that had work done in Melbourne
lets just say a lot of parts on the tray power steering ect, take to long typing it all....
4 dragway mags
steel tray with removable tradies rack.
pre much no rust only a hole in the floor that has been treated and plated and a tiny bit in one door
currently red 6cylinder colom shift auto trans is worn leaks and slips a bit.

the 308 will be going in. the cab is getting flat backed, full respray (not sure on colour yet) full custom tray will be built.
i had a nice bonnet in the the shed, a holden bonnet with ford gt flutes welded in...so i put it on for a quick look (last few pics)
u can watch the build here finaly got the tonner! - Aussie V8 | Holden - Ford | Australian V8 Engine Community if u want.

Attachments

• snakes 074.jpg
    snakes 074.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 132
  • snakes 075.jpg
    snakes 075.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 138
  • snakes 076.jpg
    snakes 076.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 138
  • tonner 1.jpg
    tonner 1.jpg