Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sel, join the club, I am hated by many ;) haha.

Was buzz saw there when you went, or was it under construction? They have just opened it. Fun ride :) The reason I'm going twice is that I got really cheap tickets. My young niece and the rest of the family came up because she was doing a dance presentation at dreamworld yesterday, and the whole dance group and family had the option of getting cheap tickets for yesterday and tomorrow. I wasn't going tomorrow but my dad and his wife are over dreamworld, so they sold me and my GF the tickets for tomorrow for $20 each, can't argue with that :)

Thats awesome :) 20$ is a bargain
We went twice also, because we had world passes and we went into whitewater world for about an hour on the 2nd day.
Buzzsaw was still being built unfortunately, it was missing the top twisty track but was finished not long after we left.
We are going back next year hopefully :)

Did you play AVP?
Im so jealous of you right now

Jeffa, I just read a thread on here where someone was complaining about dreamworlds reptile exhibit. Where is it? I want to have a look tomorrow.

Its in the australian wildlife experience, i think its down near the log ride and the giant drop..in that area. Just grab a map.
I didnt even take photos in there, we kinda just walked through and out..i remember a woma and a BHP and a stimmi..not much else lol

Australia Zoo had a better snake section :)

Last edited:
Yeah I played AVP. Cleaned up, haha. Going to try and crack 4000 tomorrow :p

If you are going next year check out movie world. There are great rides there, too. Lethal weapon is old, but very fun.

Oh we did movieworld..twice!
Movieworld has my fave rides... superman escape i am in lovee with lol and Scooby doo, i think we did that around 20 times over both days hehe
They are building a Green Lantern roller coaster at the moment, looks fun too :)

I wasnt a fan of lethal weapon, it hurt my head! Its pretty rough

Wow 4000 in avp... my best score was 1200 something , its soo addictive :)

Haha, it is :) I am going to TRY to crack 4000 in AVP, I didn't get that much yesterday :p I love the scooby doo ride, it's fun hey :D

I remember when I was young, riding lethal weapon sucked. My head only made it into like the first couple of inches of the head rests, so my ears got bashed around a lot :D

What? That happens to me now on it lol kills my ears

I went last year, and this year i didnt do lethal weapon because my son was with me and we went to get on and he wasnt tall enough..so i bailed too lol

Ah that sucks. I was looking up the height restrictions for the giant drop because I was worried my nephew would be too short. I was going to rig his shoes so he would be allowed to get on the ride, haha.

Good idea! My kiddo is short, i think around 130cm..and he got on the giant drop :D
I was so proud of him, he even came on the wipeout with me..and everything else.

That's cool :) My nephew went on everything without a second thought. Lots of little kids were backing out, but he smashed them haha.

Big 7 thrill rides: Giant drop, tower of terror, cyclone, claw, wipeout, buzzsaw and motocoaster.

Ah I get ya. IDK if I'd call the motocoaster or the wipeout thrilling. The others are OK. I think they are more fun than thrilling, other than the giant drop, good fun that one :)

Whoooah, those rides sound awesome, gotta go back to Dreamworld again. It must have changed heaps since i went there about 15 years ago, and much better rides by the sounds of it.
Great looking Water Dragon, love the yellow and black face markings. Sounds like there's alot more of them calling Dreamworld home these days, I only saw a few around an eating area and near the river back then.

Big 7 thrill rides: Giant drop, tower of terror, cyclone, claw, wipeout, buzzsaw and motocoaster.

Ianinoz, please tell me your not serious :?

Well since it's been over 15 years since I last went to a theme park (my kids are grown up and I'm not interested in that kind of venue or paying extortionate prices to enter, use the rides, or eat and drink there).

When ever we travel to northern QLD we avoid the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

I didn't spot that the dragons were in the tiger pit. They wont last long in there IMO.

But if they were in area where they were being endangered by people I would rescue them or try to if I can do so safely (for both me and lizards), my concern would be the lizards' welfare. A theme park can't be good place for wild free range dragons to live (and to scavenge for food - would be mostly junk food there).

I think the lizard is perfectly safe in the tiger pit, mate. Where he was, the tiger couldn't get to it. Also, I'm sure the lizards would give the tigers a wide birth when they're down on the grass with the cats, if not I doubt they'd be as big as he was, and they wouldn't thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back