• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Drift trike, huffy slider. Proffesionaly made

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericrs

Reaction score
General Description
up for sale is my custom drift trike that i built my self using 316 stainless steel tube and had my mate who it a proffesional welder tig it up. all bends are lobsterbacked including the back axle.
the frame does come apart under the seat with two allan key bolts to make transport easy.

i only used the best accessories like the starcandy freewheeling hub that i had laced to a double wall alex rim. then had it wrapped with the super sticky oddessy hawk tyre. all bearings from hub to fork to rear wheels are sealed for no maintenance and a smooth ride. this had over 40 hours put into it to build it to the right dimensions etc. rake angle is 25 degrees and i have used wheel base and width dimensions used by the international proffesional trike builders like MADAZZ and TRIKE DADDY CUSTOMS.
this really is the ultimate trike. super comfy to ride. im 185cm tall and it will do someone who is a bit smaller or taller.
im selling my pride and joy as we have a baby on the way and i just know i wont have the time to ride it. if you want the best. this is the trike for you. nothing has been done in halves or half assed. to get a trike with all the goodies like this new would cost over $1000. just the hub and front wheel alone cost me $450

the only thing you need to get after is some pvc sleves for the back tyre and your ready to slide

no low ball offers. dont waste my time, you wont get a reply.
if you have any questions feel free to sms,call or pm me.

will consider swaps for pythons. locality anteresia and aspidites.

Location adelaide hills. 25 min south of the city

Willing to Freight? maybe

Contact Details
0423 958 985

Attachments

• DSCN0522.jpg
    DSCN0522.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 962
  • DSCN0524.jpg
    DSCN0524.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,491
  • DSCN0523.jpg