Drummers on APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys & girls :)

I have recently started learning the drums (bought my first drum kit just over a month ago - Century 5 piece w/ cymbals =$120! gotta love the weekend shopper!! The cymbals weren't the best, so I bought a second hand splash, ride & hi hats off of eBay for $80! Got to love a bargain!)
Instead of bringing up an old thread from 3yrs ago, I was wondering what other drummers we have on APS..?
What kits do you have? What sort of music do you play, and how long have you been playing??

I'm looking for some good tips for a beginner. I'm only looking to jam at my house at the moment, but after in a couple of years time, when I get better, I'm looking to join a band :) If anyone has tips on what to do/what not to do, feel free to add that too :)

Also, I'd love to see photos of your kits, and you playing (if you want) so we can make this a photo thread too as well as an info thread :D

Here is my kit and a photo of me mucking around..

(Note: the cymbals in this photo are not the new ones, that's how bad the old ones looked :? )
mynewdrumkit.jpg

IMG_4653copy.jpg

IMG_4655copy.jpg

(I'm looking at putting a new bass drum head on and this is the one I'm looking at getting :) yes, that head is photoshopped in there as a sample.)
drumkitflameheart.jpg

Any drummers here??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back