Drunk man tries to 'ride' crocodile; Broome, Aust.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 14-Jul-10 06:07 AM
Source: digg
Category: World News

Drunken cowboy becomes drunken OWboy.

pJx1qOygzFA

Go to digg Page

But what a great story to tell the kids :p MY HERO! :lol: :lol:

Its sad to think an imbecile like that may have bred and passed on his idiot genetics..

Police said the man first approached a 2.8m saltwater crocodile and tried to give it a drink of beer before jumping on the back of the larger beast, named Fatso. "He's left that compound and gone to another one that's had a 5m crocodile — come up behind that crocodile, (and) decided it'd be a good idea to sit on its back," a police spokesman told ninemsn. "The animal turned and grabbed hold of his right leg. "He was taken to Broome Hospital to undergo surgery for severe lacerations to the leg."

and another idiot was born ...... I can see the headlines now ............. Son of Drunken crocodile rider gets eaten

he'll have some great red neck scars to show off - pitty the fatso the croc missed out on a feed , had the croc eaten the bloke i can hear the people calling for the croc to be culled !!!

he tried to give the croc BEER LMAO

what an interesting storey though,imagine explaining to people how the scars on his leg got there in future,especialy when hes drunk

I think you can still be eligible for the Darwin award while breathing so long as during the act that earnt the nomination you lose your ability to reproduce. Still he's not eligible.

Ineligible for a DW - he still has breathing privileges

he was on the news ....... and my god the drugs must be pretty good up that way

he named on moondust and the other artimus before jumping on one

he then told the croc to stop biting and it did ??? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back