Dubbo Zoo Reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realised who you are pom. I picked up one of your coastals that you got from URS once by accident, i was meant to be getting a adult stimsoni and i opened it up and found a baby coastal. Took me 2 days to track my snake down.

:lol: :lol: The guys at the truck depot were so **** scared and wouldn't even look in the bag when i took it back.

hehehe, cool....i still have the same coastal....urkle my 6ft male, have i spoken to you about this before?

cheers
pom

PS : afric keep your ungloved hands away from my mum!!!!!

I think i may have told you about it, i can't remember. Geez that was a while ago, the little fellas all grown up :)

steve, don't say nasty things about your mum!
i call my mum a dragon too....
hi steve's mum.
hi my mum. :D

Hey Gloves,
Does your Mum work at the WPZ?

I'm staying there for a weekend next month. What reptiles do they have there?
I was thinking next to none, but now I'm hopeful!

my mom goes there once a month to clean the fish tanks they have in the educational centre, at least i think its once a month....and yeah they have a few reptiles there now but they are in the educational centre and its not open to general public. I`ll have a word with the dragon "mum" and see if she can get you in for a peek...

cheers
Pom

You can always do what we did and pretend you don't see the sign that says not to go into the educational centre. The reptiles in the centre were nice but nothing special but I got a serious case of enclosure envy.
There is also the galapagos tortoises, say hello to 'milly' for me :)

Sweet STP! Sounds great.
I'm really looking forward to the trip.

Craig, I'll be sure to blow Milly a kiss from you :)
Did you stay there? (Or has anyone else?)
I'm hoping you get to hear animal noises at night and all...

We didn't stay there, although it looked great and later we wished we had of.
My tip - go on the early morning walk. :)

For sure, we're going on the early morning and the night walks..
Looking forward to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back