Due to disappearing messages....trying again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
Hokay...third time lucky

Cleo is eating every couple of days. Is three months old and now on fuzzies.

To date her habits have been a couple of pinkies every two days, now a fuzzy (thought I think she would eat two...) every two days.

Is this too much.

The longest gap she had was when she shed, that was a week.

Hi ya Stretch, it's been a while. I'm not quite sure what snake you have as getting to read the forums is a little pleasure i can't do often at the moment, due to my travels. I think you'd probably have a carpet of some sorts. You snake should be able to eat as many mice as can fit in its gut. What i mean is if it can eat a fuzzy, it should be able to eat more as it stomach would be longer than the length of a fuzzy. line up two fuzzys and see if you think that they are longer than your snakes gut. Hope this helps. :D

Justin

Cleo is a childrens python. She is getting really big really quick which is nice! and she can just eat all day. I thought she might have been getting too much given that she is only 3 months old. I don't want a fat snake! I already have a fat sausage dog that is causing me problems.

Hi Stretch

sounds like a lot of food for a little one. I'm feeding 1 weaner every 10 days for my 11 month old diamond - I'm sure she'd eat more if offered but that was what was reccomended by the breeder. Maybe I should give her two every 10 days.

Seems a lot to me stretchy babe! I don't keep that particular species mind you so you might be better listening to the others. If it was mee I'd be leaving longer between feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back