e-book

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone give me directions on how to update this e-book? last time i had to update something a very nice bloke from the licensing section sent me an email on how to do it, hes no longer working in that section and the new people have NO idea

I need to update a death and change the sex of my BD?

Do i just edit the existing record or add a new record? i have tried to do it but it doesnt do anything and know i am missing a simply but important bit

thanks in advance

go to "my species and records"
on the right hand side theres a little page looking thing under a column titled "operations". click on that.
on the next page click "operation" again
and then you can change the details :)

It's pretty easy.. just need to look and read.. Go to edit if u are showing a death

thanks Sez, will give that a try

i know its easy ambush and i have attempted to adjust the way i thought it needed doing but it refused to update hence why i asked

i have NOT asked simply because im lazy or because ive NOT attempted it myself first

Sorry was saying your Lazy.
Just saying how I had just updated mine just before I seen your post.
The reading part was meant It looks a little confusing at most.

thanks guys either way suggested works, i did one record the way Sez suggested and a ok, then the other record the way Ambush suggested and a ok as well, much appreciated you two

jacorin i guess you mean you havent found the NSW e-book online yet? if not here is the link, you will need to register for an account first but that should only take a few minutes

https://www.animalkeepers.environment.nsw.gov.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back