Earth Hour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't all those participating in this major **** just adjust their daily demands on the environment by just a minuscule degree. It will do much more good than turning lights off for a lousy one hour period.

I agree baxtor that's why i'm turning mine on in protest

Well my lights are off, I probably should have planned this first because I'm damn hungry but I am NOT going out there in the dark! NOOO!

I have only just got power back the last two days, after having NO power for 5 days, hence I didnt turn my lights or anything out tonight, as I think 5 days of nothing is a fair enough call for doing my part!

I let my herps bask for an extra few hours to use the power that is already being produced anyway... IMO anyone serious about reducing emmsions should support nuclear power or make their own electricity. We should also work to cranking up the price on our fossil fuel exports too, as the resulting polution makes Australias direct emmisions insignificant.

Had better things to do than sit in the dark for an hour for something the media/government have latched onto to make a few $

Earth hour is just the governments secret plot to get ratings and screw us some more, now it's earth hour, next it's earth week, but who will be gullible enough to play earth month !!

Well its over now so congratz to all those who participated and zipp it all those who are complaining for no good reason.
Good work to all those who survived an hour in the scary dark! Lol.

Earth hour is just the governments secret plot to get ratings and screw us some more, now it's earth hour, next it's earth week, but who will be gullible enough to play earth month !!
I play earth month all the time ..I live in the sticks ..power outages are as common as breakfast out here ..and the Ergon guys arent that big on getting it sorted quick stix either ...so being stuck in the dark ,not even able to get a drink of water or flush a loo ,as on bore water and tank water all run on a pump ...which needs electricity ..so we lose it all ..

my power went out yesterday, goverment must of known we hadnt had out lights off and turned them all off,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back