Eastern brown video :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
went out herping yesterday... mainly to get some better pics of ctenotus robustus. went out on a hotter day (32) and the sun was killing me -.-, and the skinks and jacky dragons were teasing me by running away as soon as they were spotted :p
apart from nearly dieing of thirst i was pretty pissed i couldnt get a good pic of any lizards :p

untill i spotted this guy :shock:
made my day :D
it was about 1.2m

sorry for the HORRIBLE video, my point and shoot takes much worse videos than pics :p

[video=youtube;rrpr44lNulU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpr44lNulU[/video]

Last edited:
oh look at that, you cant find herps and your in qld :p

couple o pics

DSC02715.jpg

well camoflauged jacky
DSC02713.jpg

haha yeah
its ok if you dont watch it in full screen :p
i didnt have time to adjust the settings before it was off :/

wow pick looks alot better than vid your not wrong wicked find man havent seen a snake in the wild for ages last i saw was a white crown snake but nice picks you got many other herping vids at all mate?

wow pick looks alot better than vid your not wrong wicked find man havent seen a snake in the wild for ages last i saw was a white crown snake but nice picks you got many other herping vids at all mate?

cheers bro, havnt heard from ya in a while !!
yeah mate more viedoes, check out my channel - SpankDrake
also look through my threads on here, got alot more herping threads :)

the brown pic came out OK, was trying to get infront of it for a pic but it kept going away, so i still cant get a good pic of an adult :/
found a baby one aswell the first 5 mins i was there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back