Eastern Long Neck turtle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you like killing a innocwent creature but im not sure about parasites and all that i think it s wiser just to buy the frozen foods i may be wrong though in my experiences its just easier to have frozen food then killing an animal.

Would it be cruel to take it out of the water and knock it out and then let it suffocate or crush it's head?
Cheers,
Will

Ignoring us won't do any good. Why dont you just read everything yourself, and stop making other people do it for you.

just read the caresheets and dont kill the fish its very cruel its like drowning a person the way you want to do it

This is a post i just saw from you,

Yeh i agree.
Humans are Bitches, to be honest. we destroy so many animals homes , and we have a hissie when people look at other people in a weird way.
stupid, we need to be nicer to animals.
Will

Is suffocating a fish really humane?

No but when we go fishing, how do nwe kill them?
We suffocate them.

Whats the best substrate for Eastern Long Necked Turtles?
is it sand
Soil
or
Clay?
or a mix?

I would LIke to know Soon But not A.S.A.P.

Cheers,
Will

just read the carsheets and if you dont understand something then ask a question about it.
ill answer your subtrate question though the best subtrate truly is nothing at all its easier to clean and can not house breeding ground for bad bacteria. if you have stones clean every week gravel the same but its much easier with nothing especially with the huge water change syou have to do every week.

well to breed you find out what typoe of soil the turtles have been using for the last thousands of years to lay eggs then put that in.

OK
Can i have a few Pics of your pond?

Cheers,
Will

i cant do pictures on websites sorry i dont know how but theres heaps of pictures of other peoples ponds

Search for pics and help yourself. Alot of people have posted good pics on this site on there ponds. In caresheets there are normally parts on breeding each animal, so google it yourself.

I can't find Anything on the internet that currently has Eastern Long/Snake Neck Turtles,
Please give me some places that currently have Eastern Long/Snake Neck Turtles.
Cheers,
Will

willia6, i no you prob dont want to hear this but, you really should just get a turtle and see how u go looking after it before u consider breeding turtles etc, especially if its ur 1st turtle or pet, also ur still a kid in school it would be hard for u to keep up with the breeding and care for them etc, maby just try to get a baby turtle to start with and see how u go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back