Eastern Stripped Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Got 2 of these little skinks a few days ago, they are only about 1-2months old but already approx garden skink size. Pics aint the best as they are so fast and flighty. Enclosure is a 54l plastic tub with a wooden stack under the basking light and a piece of dead wood at the cool end. Only got this setup today so yet to get readings on the basking temp.

Attachments

• DSCF1456.jpg
    DSCF1456.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF1458.jpg
    DSCF1458.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF1455.jpg
    DSCF1455.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF1457.jpg
    DSCF1457.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 117
they .... are .... amazing mate !!!!!!!!
im not sure if we can keep them in VIC, but id bloody love some !!!
(off topic, but did you get an ID of the stick insects i sent you..? - pm me)

I'd assume you can, they are very widely distributed along the coast from north west WA down to eastern SA, every state apart from tasmania. No i didnt get the pics, can you make a thread here and post em up?

sorry mate didnt check FB. I have replied :)

They are awesome Hornet!!! Congrats on your new skinks! Hopefully you'll end up breeding from them ;)

They are awesome Hornet!!! Congrats on your new skinks! Hopefully you'll end up breeding from them ;)

i knew you would love em lol. May have some other new additions in the future that may interest you aswell hehe. Keep yours eyes peeled

they may be small but they are so entertaining, so much more personality then the larger skinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back