Educational Facebook Page!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperReptiles

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm trying to start my own business up, it's basically about educating people on reptiles and other animals that people are generally afraid of. My whole life I grew up hearing people say that snakes are horrible creatures and that they should be feared. I want to try and educate people about how beautiful snakes truly are.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to tell people that a wild snake isn't something to be cautious about, but I'm just hoping to prevent the unnecessary killing of wild snakes. The page will feature my photos as well, since that is also part of my business. Once it is all up and running I will try to do series type things, like daily information posts or something like that. I'm open to ideas on things I could do as well!
All I'm asking is for you to take a small amount of time out of your day and just like my page, and if you decide you don't like the content I'm producing then by all means, unlike it. Just make sure to tell me what I'm doing wrong first!

https://www.facebook.com/JHReptilesandPhotography

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back