Eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibblore

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Checked on these guys before i went to bed last night. The girl was digging in the lay box and this morning I found these.

Picture of the pair, This is pair 5 from my other thread

Eggs in laying container

Eggs in incubation container

Do you have your breeding box over heat Shannon?

Cheers hope so, this one went 92days on her first season to throw to slugs, I got her at early stages of gravidity (lol) and didn't know. So lets hope it all her bits work properly.

Do you have your breeding box over heat Shannon?

Cheers hope so, this one went 92days on her first season to throw to slugs, I got her at early stages of gravidity (lol) and didn't know. So lets hope it all her bits work properly.

Not directly over the heat but close to the warm end if that make any sense, Fingers crossed

Congrats guys.... Man I'm a bit slow off the mark this season with my gex, I've only just put mine together last weekend and you guys have got eggs in the incs already.

This is a lot earlier for me this year. I introduced my pairs before cooling them and all my girls are highly gravid and should lay in the next few days fingers crossed

This is a lot earlier for me this year. I introduced my pairs before cooling them and all my girls are highly gravid and should lay in the next few days fingers crossed

Interesting process so your using the stored by female method,...you always done it this way?

Interesting process so your using the stored by female method,...you always done it this way?

No the last two years i introduced the male to the female as Red ink has. But early this year i picked out the pairs is was going to breed and put them together and they seem to to very happy with each other.

congrats mate and good luck on the long wait lol

Thanks mate at least it will be better than the long wait my boss made me do when i was learning my trade lol

No the last two years i introduced the male to the female as Red ink has. But early this year i picked out the pairs is was going to breed and put them together and they seem to to very happy with each other.

I might give that a go next season and see how it goes....
I'm only doing one pair this season but next season all the ones that are too young this season and the females getting a break will get a go so it should be an interesting and hopefully fertile season.

Nice, always good to see a few eggs.
Our first geckos for this season hatched 3 weeks ago and we have another 19 in the cooker atm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back