Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Thought Id make a thread for snake catchers to show off their rescued / relocated venomous snakes.
Me 1st jhjh.jpg 32_n.jpg0_n.jpgb4.JPG
b1.JPG
pencil.png

The copper head pic is awesome, you should send some of your pics off to go in a calander

Last edited:
Ditto the above; love the copper HEAD shot and the smiling Tiger!

love the big EB baz, Alot of people dont believe they exist on the peninsula. Was it very defensive when you caught it? Most of the ones I have found in that area are pretty well behaved.

Nice Brown Barry, where about's on the peninsula did it come from? Have you come across many on the Mornington Peninsula?

good thread baz, i got this one on Saturday but their dog got it first unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMGP0177.jpg
    IMGP0177.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMGP0175.jpg
    IMGP0175.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 1,233
  • IMGP0176.jpg
    IMGP0176.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,043
Hey Grizz, that eb injury dosnt look to serious, degloving like this looks horrible but with a good saline wash and proper care they do recover if no internal damage has happened.
@ Reptilian, do i know you?This brown was caught at Moonah Links..I havnt seen a lot of browns and i suspect this one was a hitchhiker as there was a delivery of building materials ect there.
Im open to believing there is a breeding population of browns on the peninsula but still i think they originated from gravid females hitching a ride here.
This one had a very calm nature and loved posing for pics.
Ollie, this is the first brownsnake callout for me on the peninsula a dead one was found on the road by James Scott last year.
Other local catchers have found them around Boneo and towards Flinders.
tme.JPG

Last edited:
Love tjhis thread brilliant idea. Would like to see locationsand species of each shown though, because I always like seeing the variations between areas of different species and sometimes in the same area. Love the shots Baz:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back