• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elapids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzRocks

Reaction score
G'day ladies and gents,

Im about to get some elapids soon and just wnated to know if anyone had some floating around they were gonna sell off. Im lookin at gettin a fair few so give me a name and the price and Ill see what i think

Im mainly after a Red- bellie, copperhead, tiger, death adder, King brown......but if it sounds good Ill consider

Thanks alot.....Matt

sorry forgot to say hes not allways on the net so you might have to wait a bit but he is a top bloke
and knows his elapids i got my tigers from him afew years back
mick

cheers, thanks
do you know what species hes usualy got

Hi

I currently have baby Barkley Death Adders and Red belly Blacks if you are interested

Bob

how old? how much? picss? feeding? etc.
I am mainly looking at 1-2 year olds but like i said I'll look a anythin..

thanks

As stated, babies. 3 to 4 weeks old. $100ea for the RBB and $150 for the Barkleys

also try RDU I saw some Tigers and some RBBs on there recently. I also have a number to a guy in Melbourne with Colletts, NT King Browns, and a few others, He will not freight so depends on where you live

I have some plastic toy ones if you want? I'll sell them to you cheap.

I don't know about your strain bulla_iia but mine are all captive bred plastic, 4th generation. :):p

also try RDU I saw some Tigers and some RBBs on there recently. I also have a number to a guy in Melbourne with Colletts, NT King Browns, and a few others, He will not freight so depends on where you live

I live in Melbourne, where abouts is he?

Oh ok wicked......can i get it, if thats alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back