Emaciated ball pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albino93

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was watching this show called Storage Wars last night, these people bought this peticular storage at an auction which the inside view was covered up by curtains, when these people pull the curtains across, what do they find? two reptile enclosures with 2 Ball pythons, one being albino and the other pied-bald, you know how thick bodied a ball python is, well these pythons were as skinny as a childrens python, maybe even skinnier, god knows how long they were locked up in there. Who in there right mind would lock live animals up in a storage unit?

Thats disgusting, I can't believe the lack of respect some people show to other living creatures :(

That show is a huge hit over here in the states...and its fake. Its all scripted. The autioneer will place an item into a random storage unit just to drive up bids.

What that tells me is, they know what's in there. If that's the case, he and Discovery Channel (I think its Discovery) should be sued for animal cruelty. Same with the "owner" of the storage unit.

I do know piebalds are quite pricey over here. Why would you just leave them behind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

If thats the case then yeh they should definatly be sued for that, objects are one thing but doing that to live animals is another. I wonder where they got the pythons from originally. Tho i never got to see the pied bald one properly, when i did see it, it wasn't really skinny, which raises the question even more, how can one be so skinny but not the other when they were both locked up for quite some time? so that would mean it was definatly deliberatly done?
And yes that did cross my mind, why would u put so much value into snakes and just leave them there to starve? dont make sense

not necessarily that the snakes were placed there to bump up the price or that they even knew about them

have seen many shows on cable tv on Animal Planet about people walking out of their homes and leaving not only the usual cats/dogs but reptiles of all sorts...snakes, alligators, spiders, etc some have been found dead others just starving and rescued in time so it is possibly owners placed them in storage, maybe they only intended to do so for a few days and somethings happened to them, maybe they have died suddenly and no one knew about the storage units

oh who won it? Dave? Brandy and her old man? or someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back