Emergency Help?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuKL7

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i just came in my room 10 minutes ago and found an egg! I have 2 beardies which i thought was both female, is the egg from the beardy because its breeding season and they lay eggs normally even though it's not fertilized or is it because of legit pregnancy? There is only one egg though which i found weird. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S even if the egg is fertilized i highly doubt its survival since i have nothing prepared, i just want to know.

- - - Updated - - -

i used my LED torch to look in it and found no red veins but there is something on the top.dont know if it is just the egg itself or not.

Hey guys i just came in my room 10 minutes ago and found an egg! I have 2 beardies which i thought was both female, is the egg from the beardy because its breeding season and they lay eggs normally even though it's not fertilized or is it because of legit pregnancy? There is only one egg though which i found weird. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S even if the egg is fertilized i highly doubt its survival since i have nothing prepared, i just want to know.

- - - Updated - - -

i used my LED torch to look in it and found no red veins but there is something on the top.dont know if it is just the egg itself or not.

its prob the yolk

Cathy

Try not to move the egg, if there is an embryo inside it settles with gravity and requires the same angle and side. This is the case for geckos so think it's the same with dragons...Could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back