• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enclosure for the Serious Keeper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have an enclosure I am working on for the serious keeper. It is 78 deep x 116 high x 180 long. I will get a pic of it over the next couple of days as it takes a bit to move it for pics. Three person Job. The pic attatched is of the hide box which will give you an idea of the size of it. I am asking $1000 for it. It is wired for lights already and is designed so that the hide box including lights can be removed from the main enclosure for cleaning due to the size. It has a rear access as well. Only serious buyers please. No silly comments needed. All it needs to finish is staining and a bit of interior furnishing.

Attachments

• DSCN1332.JPG
    DSCN1332.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 586
Oh forgot to mention. I do the occsional trip up to Brisbane area so can organise delivery up to there for a minimal cost

Just a suggestion but you will find it very hard to sell without photo's.

Not trying to be a smart****, but i was just wondering why the light battens are on the outside of the enclosure??

yeah its the hide box. I have made it so that the hide box and all electricals can be removed in on go for cleaning of enclosure. One is now covered just waiting for the other light cage to come in. I will get that pic of the enclosure this week

lol sorry ladies and gents...been flat out with work so buggered when I have been getting home. Will 100% get pics very very shortly...Slackass I know

alright here they are. finally. The pics with the hide box on top haven't got the lid on yet so no it isn't finished. Also have the light cages to put on just haven't got to it yet.

Will sell as it is for $700 (it just needs to be have the lid put on and handle and lock on the back door, or $1000 finished with stain and the like.

Attachments

• DSCN1381.JPG
    DSCN1381.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN1382.jpg
    DSCN1382.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN1383.jpg
    DSCN1383.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN1385.jpg
    DSCN1385.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN1384.jpg
    DSCN1384.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 148
another pic with the missus to give some prospective on its actual size

basically it's BIG

Attachments

• DSCN1387.jpg
    DSCN1387.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 301
Going cheap. It's big and would make a great snake or lizard enclosure. It will easily fit more then one animal in there.

it's a shelf. It was once a shop counter. There is going to be holes made though it for access to the sections. The top section is accesable by the hide box being removable and the lower section is accesable by by the full length door made on the rear. There is no part of this enclosure that can't be easily accessed for easy cleaning.

letting it go for $600 as it is. It needs very very little to be finished but need cash

need cash even more now. sofrom now until the first week in Jan it is going for $500. Depending on where you live I may be able to deliver it to. Including possibly to Brisbane for a cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back