• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enclosure Upset!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsshep77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well this just doesn't seem to be my week! I need an enclosure built and it seems that Logan is taking a break from building and now Rob has disassembled his building business.....:cry:
I seriously need some MAJOR help here!!! My partner & I couldn't build a life raft to save our lives... let alone an enclosure to house our little ones!

PLEASE can someone in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast let me know if they'll be able to build me an enclosure (in pine) and I can supply dimensions etc but we are needing this as soon as possible...... this month if at all possible!

Can somebody help me? If so please pm me and I'll forward the details to you!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Cheers,
Mell :D

How big an enclosure do you need Mell? I can't build one but i have a small one i bought a while ago off sxc cel that i never bothered to use. it may get you out of trouble if it's for a juvie.

That's ok mate! I wish you all the very best with what ever you're turning your hand to! :D

I suppose you don't have anything that would suit what I asked for already built hey????
Cheers,
Mell

RevDan he is in Newcastle and as far as I know freight is an issue! Would prefer someone up her in Brissy or better still on the Sunshine Coast!

Thanks guys for the help though!

If it's out of pine your local timber yard should be able to make one up for you. All you would have to do is wire up the electrics, glue on the tracks and buy the glass. Most Timber Places will make up jobs.

If you can't find anything else out it is worth a shot.

Cheers,
Josh

I buy mine from a guy on the gold coast who makes to order (only melamine though) -its a bit further but let me know if you want his details. What size were you looking at?

:rolleyes: sometimes it's better to look around then using the only one that advertizes, i'm sure there are heaps around brissy, just have to find one,

Mell, you could try a cabinetmaker. Look in the yellow pages, Tell them you would like a simple pine box to your dimensions. They'd knock it over in an hour. Then just get a framing shop to make the front/frame for you and ask for them to put a rebate in one side to receieve the glass.

It may cost a little more, but will be done well.

mel,
i have a tempery enclosure you can have.
i kept my coastal in it and he was just on a meter and he only just upgraded to it.
PM me if you want some pic's.

: ) bel

Good Luck Mell....

If you were driving up to the wedding Andy could knock something up for you....

Although if you PM Bung maybe he could organise frieght down at a good price????

Cass it's a shame you're going the wrong way this weekend hehehe!!

Thanks for the offer though! I'll see how I go otherwise!

Bel I've sent a pm with my email address, if you could forward some pics that'd be great. Also how much do you want for it!

Cheers,
Mell

i just rip apart old **** i wanna throw out eg. beds cupboards ect , and build em out of it, got some mad ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back