• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enclosure Upset!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ring up a local kitchen mob!!!
I just had a 3 foot one made up, all we had to put in was track & glass. (and vents!!)
All for $60-00, and they did a GREAT job!!!

You could try a cabinet maker if all else fails. Sorry can't be more help

Thanks for that Auzlizard but right now I'm in touch with someone who's on the Sunshine Coast here so I'll wait to see how that goes as I don't really want to freight just yet!
But if I do Brent I'll contact you straight away for help, thanks and I'll pm you with my requirements if needed Auzlizard!

Thanks everyone for your help! I was starting to stress a little but now I can sit back and relax!
So for now I don't need any more suggestions as I'm looking into the current ones and weighing up which is best!

Cheers,
Mell

Hey Mell
Try Jungle Cabinets at 07 5547 7474 they will send you a slideshow of their work
He's been a professional cabinetmaker for nearly 20 yrs and breeds some of the sweetest jungles ever

what has happened with logan,would have thought he would have still fulled all his orders that they had taken,explains why we have not heard back from them whne i asked for a price on getting 3 large enclosure's made

My hubby is pretty good with building things he made this for me and this the frame of the picture and the enclosure... If we were closer mel we would help ya out...

Attachments

• DSCF0179.jpg
    DSCF0179.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF0178.jpg
    DSCF0178.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 22
what has happened with logan,would have thought he would have still fulled all his orders that they had taken,explains why we have not heard back from them whne i asked for a price on getting 3 large enclosure's made

I spoke to Allana last night and they have alot of family commitments on right now so they are just taking a break from the enclosures until their life settles down a bit. I'm sure they'll let us know when that is!
I've pm'd you with some details!

My hubby is pretty good with building things he made this for me and this the frame of the picture and the enclosure... If we were closer mel we would help ya out...

Simone thanks for the offer it's much appreciated!

thanks for that.can understand with them taking a break but would have thought they would have done all the orders they had taken

thanks for that.can understand with them taking a break but would have thought they would have done all the orders they had taken

Not sure what your on about there horsenz but not one order was taken, we did quotes a few weeks back when we were still doing them but never took one ORDER!!. And I did reply back to your PM letting you know we were currently taking a break out of the enclosures, if fact I PM'd back everyone. We will be back at a later date with enclosures but for now family needs to come first.

PM sent. I was offered 2 enclosures 4ft X 2 X 2 fully set up for $600 from a lady on the sunshine coast.

More details in PM

Thanks everyone I have my problem sorted now.

Thanks again Allana we look forward to doing business with you again when you're up and running in the future!
Cheers,
Mell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back