• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

enclosure wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Reaction score
i am after some big enclosures 4ft plus. and also banks but need to be stacks not side by side by side,,,, any body can help let me know but vic only please

iv got a big one getting made from there was hoping to pic up some second hand ones as i dont really have to much time on my hands to build them even though im a chipy

I have two which I have been meaning to put up for sale but have not got around to. Both are fully wired.

They are probably a bit small for your needs but may interest others.

The first is pretty rough looking but quite functional. It is about 900(h) x 900(w) x 400(d). It is chip board with a glass paned door, and light sockets for heating. I am asking $40 for this one... basically the cost of the thermostat that is in it. It has been a very useful backup enclosure but is now surplus to our needs.

The second has under tile heating and is about 250(h) x 900(w) x 450(d). It is cream in colour and has a 2 foot flouro for lighting. (ie: could be used for something that needs UV.). Everything I have had in this enclosure has thrived. Asking $150 for this one.

We are in the south eastern suburbs.

Other options are the Herp Trader (link below) and if you cannot find anything there check out the Herp Shop care sheet on tiled enclosures which has cutting lists for the enclosure depicted. The cutting list is a spread sheet so you can plug in the dimensions you are after and it will do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back