Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rob - you know what annoys the most about your enclosures??..........you dont make em anymore!! and im such a sped when it comes to that sort of thing!

Hey JungleRob, how do you heat that 6 high stack in post #40?

Here's mine

P1000708.jpg

enclosure.jpg

my newest hatchy/enclosure stack finished it yesterday. it will fit 34 tubs with 3 enclosures.

Last edited:
rob - you know what annoys the most about your enclosures??..........you dont make em anymore!!

+1, definately were the best on the market. i much prefer you building them and me buying them, only issue with your enclosures is when i picked them up i usually had to look at other things to buy:D

i have to agree. rob u make the best enclosures. damn u...lol...start making em again :)
cheers
mel

only 1 problem mel, some good lookin bloke bought his table saw:lol:

lol there awesome rob y did u stop u seem very good lol i love em and the hatch rack it looks also mad as

i only build for myself now for the simple reason that i want to kick the tyre kickers!!! i know of a few people that have had similar issues.

my 4 stack and the transformer incubator out an old fridge.

Attachments

• DSCF3207.jpg
    DSCF3207.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 305
Plans

I am looking for plans to build an enclosure for my 7 foot python. I am not sure of the lighting, heating etc so would appreciate advise on same please.:D

This is my bank of 10. It's a work in progress though....I've still got 1/2 the tanks empty as I can't bring myself to taking my other animals out of the house :lol: The floor needs doing and .....blah blah blah......the list goes on! :lol: I built the external shed it sit in, the walls are insultated and it has its own designated 10amp RCD power. It gives me an excuse to be in there wondering what I'll do next :D

There is two similar sized tanks on the bottom to the right hand side, but they are empty still also. I didn't think anyone would like a photo of all my tools etc :lol:

DSC_0811.jpg

i have to agree. rob u make the best enclosures. damn u...lol...start making em again :)
cheers
mel

If there weren't so many tyre kickers it might be worthwhile, but after 2 or so years of it I'm not sure I'd want to get into it again.

Hey Stu, I was certain I sold that table saw to you. :? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back