• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have several enclosures for sale.
1) 1200x600x600 made from timber with sliding 6mm glass doors on top, light fitting and light cage. it is on a stand (not the cudboard type stand) previously housed an adult bearded dragon, but would be great for carpets etc... and medium sized lizards eg beardies blueys etc.. in good nick and would make a pretty nice display cabinat. im after only 200 for it as i need to get rid of it asap.

2) as soon as my beardie juvies i have for sale are sold in my other ad, i will be selling a bank of 4 enclosures, it is one unit, made from white water proof malimine, it has flouro fittings and light fittings in it, with white vents on the back walls of each enclosure. it has sliding glass doors on the front with malimine 'dams' on the top and bottem of the enclosures to stop substrate falling out. it has housed two little dragons with two of the enclosures never being used at all, i only made it 3 months ago and it is in great condition. each enclosure measures 1000mm long x 500mm wide x 450mm tall. it is great for breeding womas spotteds, childrens, stimsoni, small dragons, geckos, or just housing you collection or juvie snakes. as i said this is a great enclosure in top nick and barely been used. the reason im selling is to make room in the room they are in and after i sell the lizards i will have know need for them. im after 600 for it.

unfortunatly i currently dont have a camera to take pics :evil: it seems every time i need one i cant get one. again feel free to ask any questions. i may be able to arange delivary localy. please feel free to ask any questions

jason :D .

sory guys im right near penrith, and im trying to get pics but it aint looking promising, we have two cameras and i cant believe that neither work. i will keep trying to get some. if you are seriously interested though just pm me and you may be able to come see.

bump.

should have pics soon, camera has been repaired

that was the $200 enclosure discriptions are above, any questions feel free to ask. the following pics are of the bank of enclosures, discription is above and again feel free to ask any question.
jason

hey what the overrall hight for the bank of 4 enclosure
and the light fitting are they the screw in type ones or just the nomal bianet ones

hey what the overrall hight for the bank of 4 enclosure
and the light fitting are they the screw in type ones or just the nomal bianet ones
the light fittings are normal bainets, the enclosure is 6ft high 1m wide and 0.5m deep they all have light fittings (bainet + flouro) sliding glass doors with finger grooves, great for snakes and lizards!!

Hi Jason, can you call me on 0431471692 or leave your number for me, im interested in the banks, cheers.

looks like the bank is now on hold. for those interested i will have another one that is very similar for sale in a little while for 550, the timber 4x2x2 is still for sale for $200, for more details pm me or call 0401 350 884.
jason

bump.....still have the timber 4x2x2 for sale, $200ono, great solid enclosure would be great for most reptiles.

also have a stand for sale is roughly 5ft x 2ft (bit smaller then this i thin) it is solid pine, very sturdy and can hold inclosures on the top or underneith. i will get photos soon hopefully but im asking for $50 it can hold several enclosures. i use to have 6 2ft enclosures on it 3 on top and 3 on the bottem. it could be used for anything though due to it being so solied. also EOI on the other bank of 4 looks similar to the pics i posted, i want 550ono for this one, if anyone is interested pm me or call and i will hold it for you as i cant sell it for a couple of months but i will hold for a deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back