End of the World - Today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right Firepac - worst apocalypse ever!

The last apocalypse I survived, back in 2000, at least there was fireworks when the world didn't end!

Imagine if we had firework displays for every apocalypse!!!

If they had fireworks displays for every apocalypse that didn't happen we would already be dead due to so many fumes in the air every single time they get it wrong. :rolleyes: silly mayans :lol:

I reckon The Mayan calendar running out only means you need to go buy a new Mayan calendar.

They have moved with the times and ordered an APS calendar. Now every month we will have a plague of reptiles, honest just go ask that guy over there hiding in the cave.

I'm mad there was no apocalypse, now I have to clean the house and yard because apparently "come to my house for barb-ageddon" translates as "come to my house, get wasted and make a humongous mess everywhere!"
sooooo much mess. and I'm a little bit hungover. Bah!!

lol i knew this was all fake and was getting annoyed at how many people were telling me about it so i avoided it online. but last night someone down the road at exactly 10pm decided to let off a whole bunch of fire works, there were a few neighbours out looking to see what was going on and if it was the end of the world lol so gulible. i was busy trying to settle 1 of the dogs who is terrifed of fire works.

Just get a flame thrower....burns all your garbage and gets rid of the zombies! And you'll be done in 5 minutes! Win-win :D

....just have the fire department on call and ready.....just in case :/

I guess I gotta start Christmas shopping then :lol: Damn!

What ya getting for me ;)
I did mine this arvo... got the wife a nsw firefighters calender.. that should keel me in the good books till I find myself a new reptilian present.......

- - - Updated - - -

Just get a flame thrower....burns all your garbage and gets rid of the zombies! And you'll be done in 5 minutes! Win-win :D

....just have the fire department on call and ready.....just in case :/

Unless there zombies too ?

Yep ;) Got explode that firetruck b4 they can save their zombie friends hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back