Engine python gets free return trip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 12-Nov-08 04:08 PM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

A QUEENSLAND python that travelled several thousand kilometres under a car bonnet was flown back to its home state today.

Read More...

What a awesome story,i wish their was heaps more ppl that feel the same way,i would love 2 no what sort it was...

thats an excellent uplifting story - if only there were more of these kind of stories and not the ones where the snake ends up with its head chopped of with a shovel and the person with a medal on their chest
Thanks for posting - it put a smile on my dile

Nice story but EPA wont release it unless they have had a major policy shift. I had a carpet surrendered here in Sydney and the guy gave me a map to the tree that he got the snake from in Nambour. Not good enough for EPA. It was a matter of two days.
begs the question, have they changed their policy on relocations?

south australia must have some good policys

wish new south wales was more like them

Engine Python was mine!

Hey guys,

I just heard about the story of the engine python, well that was our car haha. I have no idea what type of snake it was but i do have some pictures i will post for you as soon as i can.

For future reference i called the snake Thunder :D

It was a Coastal, Not a bad looking one either. looked about 1.5 meters.

Hi guys,

I just posted some photos of the engine pyton, aka thunder. If you go into the gallery section and then search for "Thunder" two pictures will come up. Hope you enjoy them.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back