Enlcoures for Ackies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO noone dont stop giving advice buddy, when u give belinda advice you are not just helping her but other members of the site as well, including me :)

Ok If you want to buy a monitor I have a spare one here its about 15 inches long and I will sell it cheap

Thought you said it was a computer monitor fangs? :) How much?

They're big lizards and my parents would probably only allow me one (unless of course they're dwarf bearded dragons, then I could have thousands) lol :)

(Edited by Administrator)

Please don't tell me your saying that ackies are big lizards!

They are to my parents who dont particuly like reptiles,

Maybe if they think garden skinks are big ROFL

Well if they let you have beardies then why won't they let you have ackies.
Beardies get bigger than ackies.

If you havent already got a monitor then how are you reading this thread? Im sooooo confused

My beardie is 51 cm.

(Edited by Administrator)

Fangs are you talking about selling a computer monitor or a monitor lizard? I am going to stop posting about this now before this things get way out of hand....

I asked for A Occelate Ridge Tail. Not a monitor :) I am going to stop posting in this debate before it gets way out of hand.

My mistake he is 21 inches which is 52.5 cm

belinda, how big do u think they get. Generaly ackies dont need very big enclosures and they are terrestrial so there is no way u need a cage that high. I hope u still arnt thinkn of keepn them outside. They need a heat spot of about 35 degrees-45 degrees to help them warm up and for good metabolism.

Belinda has stated she was sick today.
By the way Belinda, it may not be a good idea to keep lizards in your closet. I have been told it can make them turn gay.
I may have that mixed up though.

Thanks Greebo...Yea, I am sick.
Nah I am not going to keep them outside Ackie....
Gay monitors ay Greebo? Interesteing....

BB take all the sick days you need.I mean i did and now look at me i'm sitting here in front of the computer wondering what i'm going to do tommorrow?

Because i'm unemployed!!!
Oh, and at tafe.

lol, this thread is a crack up.
those ackeies grow huge!!
when u can get a lager enclosure bb why not get some northern blunt spined monitors or maybe some jacky dragons?
still gettin the monitors on the first?

Yeah I agree with MM.....I wanted to get a pair of jackies but I dont think I could handle them so I am going to get some Lacey's instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back