Enlcoures for Ackies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin the wicked humour here people~ ackies/mackies/jackies and monitors ROFLMAO :lol:

:p i have all three species as the all end in ackie i whackedem all in same enclosures as im hopeing the ackies teach the jackies not to be insectavores & the jackies teach the mackies to take crickets & the mackies teach the ackies to be a pain in the butt.So far the ackies mated with the jackies n i have a hole heap of jamackies running round aswell as cricket eating mackies so its been a total suckcess.btw $5000 a pop for the jamackies & no im not in it for the money. :p

I am really sorry about this whole argument. I was sick yesterday ( still am ) and was in a pretty bad mood ( which normally happens when I am sick ) I am sorry if I offended anyone, it's just some things can tick me off really easily when I am not well.
NOone, I hope you read this message, And I am really sorry if I have offended you, and I encourage you to still reply to my posts and help me out as your information is very useful and helpful..

Again, I apologise for any offence I have caused,

Cheers, Belle.

$5000? bargain... Can ya sex them as juvies?
I'll take 3 pairs if ya can....

I cross breed blueys with jackies and call them blackies.This really is a great hybrid to work with,because when I advertise them as Blackies people think I mistyped black heads and so they purchase them by the dozen at $800 each.Mind you they are very dissapointed once they are freighted to their place and they realise they have made the purchase blunder of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back