Epic Lizard Video!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Egernia

Reaction score
Yeah, I was having a bit of fun here. When in one of my previous threads "Netted Dragon Body Language" kingofnobbys mentioned making a video, and I thought that would be a great idea! I mean, who doesn't like watching videos featuring reptiles (with the exception of non-reptile lovers, of course ;))?

So I decided to do some messing around and made a video of my lizards. It's pretty crummy, but it was just me testing out the video editor. Hope you enjoy! I still wasn't able to capture my female Netted Dragon windmilling her arms, but I almost captured them mating!

[video=youtube;dNTn4EY7Hug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTn4EY7Hug[/video]

Brilliant! Love the sound effects lol. Is that a Dwarf bearded dragon in with your Western Netted. I love the Frilly though, it was the star. Unusually light coloured too.

Yeah, got to love O Fortuna! There's just something so hilarious with watching lizards eating to epic music. :p

BredliFreak, not a Dwarf Bearded Dragon, another Netted. The colourful one is the male, and the other is female. Was hoping to get a clutch from them but I don't think I will, they might be a bit old now. But they are a joy to keep, anyway.

I actually thought the male Netted was the star, he was certainly pretty peckish the other day! My Frilly can be brown at times, mostly in the mornings, though. I wouldn't say he's unusual.

Glad you enjoyed it! Wouldn't mind making another video if I can get some more interesting footage from them.

[MENTION=41840]Oshkii[/MENTION], well done m8, i enjoyed that it was light and refreshing....gr8 choice of music and i love your Frilly, Bugs don't stand much of a chance in your Lizard enclosures. :) .....................Ron

Great video, gotta thirst for a cold Carlton draught now though ??????

Ronhalling, no they don't stand much of a chance. In the enclosures or otherwise. :p When someone screams "Spider" - or some other creepy crawly, for that matter - I come running in the hopes of snatching it up for the lizards.

Burgo89, I see the connection there! That was a big ad indeed! ;)

And here's another video I made about the Western Netted Dragon, with some snippets of basic information. It would be nice if I could make a video that looked vaguely professional. Practice, practice I guess!

[video=youtube;iXV-HbVNqvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXV-HbVNqvE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back