Eric Worrell's Autobigraphy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamh

Reaction score
Hi team

does anyone have a copy of Eric Worrell's autobiography for sale or rent or loan or know anyone that does. I'm not sure if it's out of print.

I'd pay any fair price for a copy. 8)

Graham, I have had a look through my systems here (I work for Dymocks) and I think this book is out of print. Do you want me to see if I can track one down for you?

I work up near Central Station. I pop in to Dymocks on George now and again. Next time I'm up there maybe we could have a coffee upstairs and talk snakes and books.

Damn I miss the city, or I'd invite myself along...
Here I am stuck out west, a million miles from home and everything else... :-(

Poor SisterNic

you'd be very welcome. I'm gonna try to get to the AHS night when MR. W is gonna do his RS Python talk so maybe we'll catch up there. :cry:

dan_lizard said:
Graham, I have had a look through my systems here (I work for Dymocks) and I think this book is out of print. Do you want me to see if I can track one down for you?

Dan

I'd be interested in any of his books if you come across any.

Sorry, a little off topic, but J.W's gunna be at a AHS meeting giving a talk about RSPs? When?? :shock:

No problem Graham. I will PM you my mobile number, and just give me a yell.

I will go talk to the people in the store now (I work in the Head Office) and see if I can find any books by him.

Graham,

I have found the book. It is called "Song Of The Snake", but it was initially printed in 1958. It is out of print now. The best thing you can do is look on http://www.biblioquest.com.au

They may be able to find a copy for you.

No problem. Just be warned though that the delivery time can be a fair while.... But for a book that old, there's not exactly any other option!!! :D

Glad I could help.

Vat69 said:
Sorry, a little off topic, but J.W's gunna be at a AHS meeting giving a talk about RSPs? When?? :shock:

HI Cheapy

I can't remember if it's March April or May. I read it in their newsletter. I can't see any mention on their website - I'll check when I get home.

8)

Vat

JW RSP etc. AHS 250403

general business page of newsletter

hope to see you there I reckon it should be pretty interesting

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back