European Travels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_im_sam

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
Great to find a few minutes to stop in at the site, haven?t managed it in the last couple months! Bit of an update though, for those of you that remember me....
After my 4 month working period in England, I started travelling around mainland europe-been here for about 3 1/2 months now... Have seen so much, it?s amazing. 4 most recent countries: France, Belgium, Netherlands, writing this from Germany. Im having the absolute time of my life, I?ve met some great people, 3 german girls are coming to visit in Jan when ? get back, so thats looking like fun!
Anyway, another 3 weeks in germany and france, then I?m heading to Wales to work on an organic farm for a couple months. after that, USA, old friends, christmas in florida, new years I?ll be skiing! Then back to the homeland...
Anything groundbreaking going on at good old APS? good to see so many familiar names still kickin? along, and so many new ones pitching in! Keep smiling team :)

-Sam

Good to hear from you HIS!
Sounds like you're having a great time! I'm totaly envious! :)

Look in on us once in a while.
BTW how is Legs doing back home?
:)

Hey Sam did you get to the Octoberfest in Munich?
Cheers Artie

:p Great to here all is going well sam,you visited many herp places O/S or is more partying hard.Dont forget to post some pics for us untravelled members envious of your travells,anyway enjoy the rest of your time & party hard. :p

I am glad that you enjoying your self. Just take it easy with german girls. They can make unexperiance young boy wander. Must be carefull with skiing to, big moutains there.

HIS - Tops to hear from you !
must stop in for a chat one night - we have girls on the site now :)
hehehe, we ll get back to the things you were doing before you came here

Ben

Hahaha girls eh??? I might have to find a way to get in there!! Legs and lily are going great thanks nicole, apparently they?ve turned a bit vicious in my absence (and lack of handling, only once or twice a week :( ) so I?ll just work on that when i get back. But all healthy, feeding, and growing!
Africa - Does that mean they?re all like you?? Might have to rethink my plans... Hehe, nah thatd be great fun actually!
Havent done too much in the way of herp places - seeing quite a variety in stalls on la rambla (barcelona) was as far as i got. got to play with some ferrets there too though, they might smell and bite, but they?re still good fun!
Oh and too late for octoberfest :( maybe next time. I?m going to munich in a week or so though, meeting some buisness associates of my dads hahaha, some new product, should be good fun!! (bleh)
will try to get some photos up, cheers guys!!
-sam

i thought your trip sounded awsome till i saw you went to france :( , you were just passing through right?

hehehe, looks like your having a ball man, keep it up eh and make sure you try every beer over in germany coz god damn they make it good

cheers
pom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back