everyone meet... junglejane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglejane

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey repti ppl!!!

Ive actually been on here for ages, just couldn't activate account (hotmail :roll: ) but anyway now i'm here heres a bit about me.......
I love all animals, i own and breed bull terriers, i have budgies as well and i am trying very hard to find a great jungle so at the moment, nevs my friend :wink: ever since i was a kid i wanted to own a snake, i have just made my own snake cabinet which is pretty cool all it needs is a snake. What else hmm.....i have 2 kids, i work part time in a adult store :wink: my hobbies would be camping and playing pool and drinking. I think thats about it anyways look forward to havin' a chat with everyone, c yas all...
Jane

welcome to aussiepythons. may i ask do you show your bullies? as we show our amstaff's but i have always wanted a bullie as i grew up with a couple from when i was born. would love to see some pics????

RE: greetings

Welcome Aboard great to meet ya hope you enjoy all the useful and useless information we share with one and other on the site just remember the golden rule "There is not such thing as a stupid question" so ask away

Scotchbo

RE: greetings

Adult store, camping, playing pool, DRINKING, and oh yes, reptiles,,,,,,sounds like the perfect shiela to me

Thanks guys look forward to chattin to everyone!!! Nah i haven't shown any of my bullies, but i'd love to get into it, i think i'm gonna try next year or the year after, its a bit hard coz i'd have to travel a fair way to get to all the shows. I had an amstaff a few years back, but i had to sell him as he kept escaping other than that he was a beautiful dog. i can post some pics of my dogs as well as my puppies from my litter in April, but i have to get my bro to do it for me hes computer literate i am not :lol:

You bewdy Jane, welcome.

Can you get ALL of yoru friends to join as well. ;)

Re: greetings

raist said:
Hi JungleJane! I'm new too. Some nice people on this site. Welcome!
Some nice people. :shock: You sure? :?

Only joking welcome Junglejane. There should be some nice jungles still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back