Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Olive....Olive, Olive, Olive....you really should know better than this by now :wink: :lol:

Kersten said:
Really? Wel there you go guys, I can give up the hard slog as a mother now :D

Hard slog????? sipping on lattes, doing lunch with the girls, shopping, watching Jesus (pron. heyzeus)clean the pool, and quickly ordering takeaway before hubby gets home. Poor thing you :wink:

Busted :oops: I don't know how I keep it all together....I just live for the moment when Jesus turns up with his sexy Merv Mo and winks and me and says...."I have come to clean ze pool"

Hard slog????? sipping on lattes, doing lunch with the girls, shopping, watching Jesus (pron. heyzeus)clean the pool, and quickly ordering takeaway before hubby gets home. Poor thing you

Don't drink latte, hate "doing lunch" with anyone, besides my youngest needs to be in bed by 12:30 or he's a terror, don't like shopping and have no money, our pool guy is fat, 50 and bald and I cook 6 nights a week. Still beats working for a living though.

Pmsl Magpie....somehow your scenario sounds closer to my reality. Except that mine don't have daytime naps anymore :cry:

Magpie said:
Hard slog????? sipping on lattes, doing lunch with the girls, shopping, watching Jesus (pron. heyzeus)clean the pool, and quickly ordering takeaway before hubby gets home. Poor thing you

Don't drink latte, hate "doing lunch" with anyone, besides my youngest needs to be in bed by 12:30 or he's a terror, don't like shopping and have no money, our pool guy is fat, 50 and bald and I cook 6 nights a week. Still beats working for a living though.

Sounds like you need to fire the pool guy and get some ritalin :wink:

well heres me after i finally found out how to resize pictures lol.
b06c972e.jpg

thought i'd jump on the bandwagon.

Make poverty history, ummm save the wales.. and alllllll that Jazzzzzz

yeah well, look nothing like that anymore, so MEH!

although i look bad, at least sdaji in the last two photos looks like he is wearing lipstick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back