• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Exceptional Ciliaris EOI

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSGECKO

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Over the last several years I have been line breeding my S. ciliaris to try and produce as much black markings as possible but unfortunately every hold back for the last 3 years has turned out to be male. Recently I lost my last female due to old age and I am not in a position to expand my collection by getting more females.
I'm looking for expressions of interest or offers for my best looking ciliaris, I also have 4 siblings/offspring of this animal, they are nice but not as spectacular as this one. Some of you may recognise him as he is in the APS calender and Geckos Unlimited Calender this year.

He is nearly 3 years old and a great breeding opportunity for someone looking for something a little different.

I'm not wanting to freight him at this stage. Please contact me by PM or 0405507895 after business hours.

Cheers,
Chris

31b06403-6666-06c1.jpg

31b06403-6687-82f3.jpg

31b06403-66a1-129e.jpg

Sold, thanks for all inquiries.

Male sibling and young adult male offspring still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back