Exotic boas discovered on the Gold Coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised if they were "brought" in as babies when there are so many here already, I have heard of 2nd, third, & fourth generation "Aussie" boas.
the snakes were bred in melbourne and so were there parents

We could not find the page you requested. This is either because:
  • There's an error in the address or link you have entered in your browser;
  • There's a technical issue and the page has not been properly published;
  • The article was removed to comply with a legal order;
  • It is an older article that has been removed from the site.
If you believe that this is a technical error, please contact us and tell us the location of this page.

Thats all i get when I go to your link.

all of this information is aload of crap as i no the person who owned the 2 boas. as for the $40,000 boas hahahahahaha what a joke, they were bred in melbourne and cost $300 each. and as for them living in a plastic tub with no water is all rubish aswell. the snakes had there own 4 by 4 bedroom to them selfs which had a massive bowl of water. they were only put in that plastic container when his mate was over and he had his son with him because his son was only 3 and didnt want him going in the room and hurting 1 of the snakes accidently, so max time they would spend in the container would be 12 hrs roughly and any1 who has owned snaked would no they can live with out water for days. the snakes were well looked after as they were like his kids. so theres the true story about the snakes. the media once again throwing made up figures and made up storys to make it all sound alot biger than what it really was.

The only thing that is rubbish, is that your friend is breeding an exotic/illegal animal.

Who cares how well looked after they are...

We could not find the page you requested. This is either because:
  • There's an error in the address or link you have entered in your browser;
  • There's a technical issue and the page has not been properly published;
  • The article was removed to comply with a legal order;
  • It is an older article that has been removed from the site.
If you believe that this is a technical error, please contact us and tell us the location of this page.

Thats all i get when I go to your link.

This thread is over 2 years old. Of course a news link is going to be dead after that time.

aaahh... yes well would help if i had have of read the whole thread and not just snake tats post.. lol. my excuse is its monday.... and i changed my hair to blonde on the weekend. :D

You joined the forum to dig up a 2 year old thread?I smell troll...

sending this thread back in the tardis to 2009 where it belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back