Expensive original 1920's furniture and snakes dont match

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damo77

Reaction score
Picked up my new Hypo Bredli female today. She is absolutely stunning and handles like a dream. I decided to sit in the reptile room with her for a while as she seemed really calm. This is when she found a tiny hole in the join of the lining of an original 1920s club lounge. After a quick discussion and agreement with my VERY understanding partner out came the scissors.
Now I am up for a three piece lounge recover and I am sure a whole lot of making up.
All I can say is HOW GOOD IS MY MRS!!!

What the single seater used to look like and what it looks like now :oops:

Attachments

• 04022012408.jpg
    04022012408.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 04022012409.jpg
    04022012409.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 195
'The things we'll do for a snake...' :p
Is the little trouble-maker alright??

All good and quite alright. Lesson learned by me though. Just hope i didnt stress the snake out too much

That's good, sorry for the piece of furniture...
A friend of mine had an incident with her new diamond, the meshing in the outdoor enclosure was just too big so the diamond managed to get it's head through...just it's head...:?
It didn't have a pleasant first day, and getting it out was another story...:lol:

Its not the original upholstery and you haven't damaged the original joinery so I wouldn't sweat it.

Its not the original upholstery and you haven't damaged the original joinery so I wouldn't sweat it.
No its not the original upholstery however the fabric is not available as it a jacquard that was milled for this lounge by a relative who left it to my wife in their will. Not exactly a duck down to super amart and buy a new one job.

Maybe an upholsterer can repair the cut neatly, as it's on the back it shouldn't be too noticeable esp if you swap it for the other single seater against the wall. I wouldn't rush to reupholster it all, find out what a professional can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back