Experienced owner looking to buy scorpions!

Discussion in 'Wanted to Buy' started by GiveMeOneOfEverything, Dec 2, 2018.

1. GiveMeOneOfEverything

GiveMeOneOfEverything New Member

Hey guys, I know this has been posted before but everybodies contact details stocks etc are always changing/not up to date and I'm looking for something specific :)

I would like to know if anybody is selling any of the following Australian scorpions:

Orange Tree scorpion (I honestly know nothing of this species but saw some available in an old thread and as the saying gos "you gotta catch em all") ;)

Buchars scorpion
    (Lychas buchari)

Salt lake scorpion
    (Australobuthus xerolimniorum)

For those of you who need to know I am a very capable scorpion owner and have owned my black rock, rainforest, red desert, marbled and flinders for just over two years now with no deaths or complications :)))
    Those of my scorps that I'm able to have live moss in their enclosures and are all on thermostats and I check the humidity regularly.
    I'm more than prepared to learn what I don't already know about these species so that I may keep them I don't just own scorps either my olive Python is also in a large enclosure with live plants and running water so I'm a pretty damn dedicated pet owner haha
    Look forward to hearing every bodies replies and hopefully making some new contacts :)
    -Nick
    Ps: more than happy to pay more for these guys
    --- Automatic Post Merged, Jan 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 2, 2018 ---
    Bump.

2. bretto1

bretto1 New Member

Hi there mate....recently we have a number of the positively identified Buchars scorpions that are invading my property....i live in a very rural mallee area in south australia...i have been squashing them as they are getting in the house and shed ....tonight i decided to catch one before i spray insecticide to rid them...so i googled them for an I.D.....i believe i have what you want....have uploaded file picture for you or email add and i will send pictures
    Buchar’s scorpion
    Buchar’s scorpion

GOPR0822 (1632 x 1224).jpg
    --- Automatic Post Merged, Mar 31, 2019 ---
    another picture of buchars scorpian

GOPR0823 (1632 x 1224).jpg

Ryan-James likes this.
  3. Ryan-James

Ryan-James Not so new Member

Hey Bretto1, sent you a pm the other day mate. Cheers