Expo List for 2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Hi guys

I know some of you like to plan well in advance and thought you might find the following list helpful.

Here's the list of Expos that were advertised in the January issue of Scales & Tails Australia:

MacHerps Sunday 28th February Minto Indoor Sports Centre
S.O.F.A.R. Frog & Reptile Expo Sunday 14th March Newcastle Jockey Club
Hawkesbury Herp Sty Sunday 21st March Penrith Sports Centre
Illawarra Reptile Sty Sunday 18th April Koonawarra Community Centre, Fowlers Road, Koonawarra
Wild Expo Friday - Sunday April 30 - May 2nd Sydney Showgrounds Homebush

At this stage we are looking at hosting our Scales & Tails Australia Reptile Festival (Qld), on the 2nd Saturday in November (14th) ...... it will probably be at the Ipswich Turf Club this year ..... I'm still working on final details at the moment but will let everyone know in plenty of time.

Hope you find this list helpful.

Cheers
Joy

Yes Fay

I sent all subscribers' copies last Thursday.

I also sent a bundle to you and Garth for the next meeting. You should have them tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

cheers
Joy

Just started reading the current issue, the GTP article by Michael Cermak is fantastic! Very comprehensive, it's a great read.

Hi joy,
Do you know of any shows/exhibitions in south Australia? Any help would be greatly appreciated ...thank you ...jase

Hi Jase

I haven't heard of anything happening in SA. Sorry. If I do, I'll post something up for you.

Cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back