• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Expressions of interest - coloured beardie hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I currently have a fair few beardie eggs cooking and figured it may be prudent to take names of interested parties. The three clutches have been laid in the last 10 days so will be around 2.5 months before the little ones would be ready to go.

To put your name down, please pm me. Am willing to freight for customers that take 3 or more.

Brat x Oscar - $100 each
Gemima x Oscar - $80 each
Delilah x Oliver - $80 each

Oscar - Red male
100_5086.jpg

101_0098.jpg

Brat - Orange/red female
100_5212.jpg

100_5207.jpg

100_0519.jpg

Delilah - Yellow female
100_7601.jpg

100_0458.jpg

100_0483.jpg

Gemima - Orange female
Gemimasprettyface.jpg

100_0621.jpg

100_0460.jpg

Oliver - red male - top of photo
100_7801.jpg

Oscar and Brat
100_5217.jpg

100_5711.jpg

Gemima and Delilah
100_0904.jpg

100_0558.jpg

Hi there,

Yes I am interested.

In a Brat x Oscar and a Delilah x Oliver - $80 each

I will most prolly take 3. I am in Melbourne.

yes for sure put me down wont be greedy only want one any clutch they are all impressive

Hi Saz, we would be interested in one from each :)
Brat x Oscar - $100 each
Delilah x Oliver - $80 each

All pm's have been returned, there's a fair few on the lists now. Keep registering interest as I expect to have more clutches from them all.

Hi Saz, are there any oscar and brat hatcys left?

their babies are gonna look amazing!!!

Hey there,

Yup, do you want me to pop you on the list? Bear in mind they won't be ready for a couple of months yet, I'm just getting organised for the influx of babies.

:0)

yep, i'd love to be on the list,...3 for me please!

boy, i cant wait to see the bubs!!

Hey Saz do you have any pics of your Oscar x Brat holdbacks from last breeding? Would love to see how they are colouring up. I may be interested in one ... if I can convince the other half to let me add to our ever-expanding zoo :D

No worries Chris, you are down for 3. Here's a pic of the holdbacks, they are even more coloured now, one is going through a full body shed, so will get updated pics when he is finished.

100_9449-1.jpg

100_9452.jpg

Hi Saz, I would love:
1x Brat x Oscar bub - $100 each
1x Delilah x Oliver bub - $80 each
I live in Brisbane. Cheers, Tina.

Beardies

I am interested in two of the hatchlings, I am in Byron Bay, so am able to pick them up.
I would like a red & yelow one if possible. Thanks. I have a licence, but will have to arrange an import licence. Do you have any adults for sale?
Thanks,

Mandy.

Hi Mandy,

I can put you down for a red and yellow if you like. I don't have any adults for sale.

:0)

Coloured beardies

Thanks, that would be great if you could keep 2 for me (each from different parents). Your photos look amazing!:)

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back