• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Expressions of interest - coloured beardie hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beardie Dragons

I am Very interested in multiple babies, what sort of price coukld you do me if i was to pick them up, say 6?

Cheers Chris.... :)

I'd love to put our names down for three babies, one from each clutch. I will PM our details. to you.
They are beautiful animals and great photo's :)
Amanda

Hi Mate,

Is it too late to add to your list? If not, I am interested in 1 from Oscar and Brat and any other one.

Cheers

Beardie Dragons

Hi Saz,
Can i please put my name down for 1 only. Thanks
Rolf (seq16)

Hi Saz, your babes are incredidible,have you any female in your holdbacks and how much do you want for them- their just WOW!!!!
Dragon Lady

Haven't looked at this thread for a while, thanks for all the interest. Almost all the eggies are doing well with the exception of Delilah's. Only a few of them were fertile, it was her first ever clutch and Oliver's first mating (he is only just over a year old) do that may have been the cause. Will contact people in order when the little ones are almost ready to go.
Brat has been in with Oscar and has laid two large clutches with a third one on the way (I think!) Delilah and Gemima have not been in with Oscar/Oliver since the first clutch. As these were their first clutches I wanted to let them have a break before mating them again. Will be putting Gemima with Oscar and Delilah with Oliver next weekend.
Here's a couple of pics I took this evening...
:0)
Oliver
oliver.jpg

Holdback
100_1739.jpg

Oscar
eyeingmeup.jpg

lovinghislog.jpg

Osccloseup.jpg

Hi was wondering if you have any hold backs left not fussed what colour (they all look great!!) And how much it would be to frieght to Syney at all thanks heaps...mandy

Hi Mandy,

I only kept two holdbacks from last season, and I will be keeping them, but thanks for the interest.

:0)

i'm also wondering if you got my pm from my message left on page three. haven't received a confirmation of my details. thanks Amanda

Hey Amanda, yes, found your pm, apologies for not confirming, my inbox is chockers and it must have slipped through unnoticed.
As per a few requests, here are a couple of holdback photos with no flash, the little one is in shed on his back as you can see, but you can see the colour on head and arms.
holdback.jpg

holdback2.jpg

holdback1.jpg

Brat x Oscar - $100 each

how many are available tho ??

as u said you need 3 to ship.

oooh, they look INCREDIBLE!!

i'm soo excited!!! :)

Just letting people know that the first Brat x Oscar and Gemima x Oscar clutches have hatched.

Will be a week or two before they are ready to go. Will be contacting people shortly!!

HI Helen here ....could u please put me dpwm for 1 Delilah x Oliver
1 Gemma x Oscar
I live in Brisbane and am quite able to pick up 2 beautiful babies.
Please let me know if I am not too late and will be able to go on the list.

Thank you Helen

beardies

hi there
could i please put my name down for 3 from brat and oscar if there are any left
im from Sydney so would have to freight
has this clutch hatched yet or are they still cooking?
if you could email me back on [email protected] that would be great

thanks Patrick

woohoo!

now i know what to do wtih the 2000 or so baby silkworms i was given on the weekend!! :)

Have been organising an email to go out to the first few on the list, you are one of them Chris1 :0)

YaY,.
Im, soooo excited,., ... I cant wait!!!
Those holdbacks are looking lovely Sarah,.. gee you have some nice reptiles!!!! ;)

yay, yiippee, woohoo!

how can i be expected to work when i'm this excited!!!

thanks!! i'm grinning like a lunatic!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back