• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Expressions of interest - coloured beardie hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, Have put you on the list, Brat is a great breeder and I have lots of eggs from her so may be able to squeeze you on.

Krizzy, Delilah is only a small beardie and I don't want to take too much out of her, so may try her again mid summer.

Which airport tierlakay?

;0)

If you happen to get plenty of BratxOscar I'll gladly take one or two, providing you are around the Brisbane area for pickup?

hi there saz thanks for putting me on list ,will be traveling up your way next week ,i have a job on at tweed heads .(dave)

Hi everyone,

Yes, Spoonman, you are still on the list, it's rather long but I have lots of eggies cooking thank goodness. All those that have commented in the thread I have added your names to the list.

For those that asked how I keep the babies, here are some pickies. Figured it might be easier putting them here than pming everyone seperately.

By the way, my Mum has just arrived here from the UK. If I am a little slow to answer pms over the next week or so I'm not ignoring you, just not much chance to get onto the laptop.

I use NECT10 fluros for the babies. Hope the pics help for those that asked...

Dsc_0019.jpg

Dsc_0002.jpg

Dsc_0003.jpg

Great setup Sarah,..they all look so tubby and healthy already!!

i'm sooo excited!!! :)

Have just received my 3 beardies from saz.
they are beautifu,l very cute and packed exceptionally well.
highly reccomended.thanks saz

Hi,

I agree with Brettix 100%
These guys are such little cuties!! ;) ,.. highly reccomended! :)

Kelly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back