• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Expressions of interest - coloured beardie hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Ditto guys - just woke up this morning and my missus had picked mine up last night - they are absolute crackers and Saz was an absolute pleasure to deal with...Very highly recommended...

aww, mine are so cute too, eating well, and i found the tiniest beardy poop ever last night!

they let me tuck them in on their heated rice sock last night, theyre not skittish at all, and cling to my fingers when i try to put them down!!

i've got a bunch of huge leaved vines in wth them and they use them like trampolines!!!

Hey Bunnykin,

Will put you on the list for one of the later clutches if you like?

:0)

Picked up my 3 Gemima/Oscar. They are simply gorgeous and can see colour coming through already. Cant wait for my brat/oscars :) Thanks again Saz!

I can't wait to be contacted by saz. Reading everyones posts makes me even more excited. I can't wait!!!

Saz, I sent you a PM confirming my contact details.....had some problems with our move south :(

Sarah, did u handle these guys much?
theyre incredibly calm and clingy!!

so cute, one was doing the eye bulge thing this morning so i'm expecting a shed shortly!!

and theyre such good eaters,...not so keen on the veges, but they love their roaches!!!

and they jump straight on their heated rice sock for 20 mins after eating,...then scamper up to their basking spot!!

Hey Chris,

No, didn't handle them at all other than to move them to a clean tub every day. They are in the herp room, which is only occupied by a human for an hour or two a day, so largely they were left in peace!

Glad they are doing well! They definitely prefer their woodies of course, but they were eating bok choy and carrot shavings here before roach time.

I think what helps in that in their groups of 15 or so, one or two would grab some and start munching, thus waiving the bok choy around, then the others would see the movement and join in with the munching. Doesn't work like that is you have a group though LOL!

Mine hooked into the small crix straight away. Had a nibble on the bok choy aswell. Very calm and clingy, just love em :)

going to reply to your pm anytime soon? infact dont worry too much ill just wait for a local seller.didnt realise you would need 8 days to simply shoot back a pm.

Theyve been very busy, give it some time - im sure they have their reasons, be patient.

theduclos, I believed I did shoot you back a pm the same day. Having checked my sent folder I cannot locate it, however you are on the list, so I am assuming that although I typed a reply back to yours as well as the COUNTLESS OTHERS I received that day, it did not go through as I sent it within 60 seconds of the previous one, by which time I had moved onto the next pm and closed the browser window without seeing the tab that had your pm in it advising that it hadn't been sent.

That's by the by, I would have at least expected a second pm to chase me up before posting a blatently rude comment in this thread, especially considering it is OBVIOUS that I have been on here answering pm's and adding people to the list after you sent your pm and any reasonable person would have to assume that I missed the pm or didn't receive it.

I also stated earlier in the thread "By the way, my Mum has just arrived here from the UK. If I am a little slow to answer pms over the next week or so I'm not ignoring you, just not much chance to get onto the laptop."

Again, a reasonable person would think, okay, fair enough, give her some time. But there we go, I have to assume that you aren't reasonable. Therefore I really don't think I've missed out dealing with you. I've removed you from the list as per your request, enjoy your local beardie.

going to reply to your pm anytime soon? infact dont worry too much ill just wait for a local seller.didnt realise you would need 8 days to simply shoot back a pm.

Man that's really shooting yourself in the foot. If you want some of the best beardies in the country then a little patience goes a long way.

I have two boys from Saz from last breeding season and both are showing great colour and have very calm and placid temperaments. If I get some decent pics after they finish this shed I'll post them up so people can see what they will be getting (or missing out on as the case may be).

Stunning, thats some of the highest quality beardies ive ever seen & im amazed on the prices too ! sooooo cheap !!
i hope you have some available when i get my butt over there;)

Sure does. Met saz for the first time, absolute pleasure to deal with. Cant wait to get my next 3 in the new few mths :) THANKS AGAIN :)

LOL! Thanks guys! I won't be in such a rush next time Cel. Glad you like them!

theduclos, I believed I did shoot you back a pm the same day. Having checked my sent folder I cannot locate it, however you are on the list, so I am assuming that although I typed a reply back to yours as well as the COUNTLESS OTHERS I received that day, it did not go through as I sent it within 60 seconds of the previous one, by which time I had moved onto the next pm and closed the browser window without seeing the tab that had your pm in it advising that it hadn't been sent.

That's by the by, I would have at least expected a second pm to chase me up before posting a blatently rude comment in this thread, especially considering it is OBVIOUS that I have been on here answering pm's and adding people to the list after you sent your pm and any reasonable person would have to assume that I missed the pm or didn't receive it.

I also stated earlier in the thread "By the way, my Mum has just arrived here from the UK. If I am a little slow to answer pms over the next week or so I'm not ignoring you, just not much chance to get onto the laptop."

Again, a reasonable person would think, okay, fair enough, give her some time. But there we go, I have to assume that you aren't reasonable. Therefore I really don't think I've missed out dealing with you. I've removed you from the list as per your request, enjoy your local beardie.
Go Saz,well said love it.
Theduclos you have missed out on a good thing,myne are crackers ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back