Extreme gecko morphs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive decided to branch out and extend my collection of reptiles beyond pythons. I'm looking to get a trio of geckos and would love some eye catching morphs, so far my knowledge of geckos extends to a gecko book by Rob Porter so I can only base my decision off what ive learnt and so far it's the marbled velvet gecko thats the most apealing to me.

Is there any others I should check out first ? I don't mind spending a fair bit on some beautiful morphs so help me out !

Only proven gecko morphs kicking around atm that are available, are patternless N. l. pilbarensis (a.k.a jelly beans).

Albino pilbs will be on the market in the coming months (so I hear) and will fetch a hefty price tag. Other than that, there's not much in the morph department in the gecko world...yet.

Why not get some wild-type geckos? We have a huge variety of stunning species in a bunch of different colours, shapes & sizes.

What's a jelly bean worth ?
Also I'll look into some wild morphs and let you know what I'm interested in, thanks for the input

There is some killer knobtails floating around the forums. If you are into them in particular the levis there are some subspecies that you might be interested in.
I think that our geckos are awesome I have 5 different species and would have more if I had the room. You will love them. They take up next to no room and are amazing little critters :)

Albino pilbs will be on the market in the coming months (so I hear) and will fetch a hefty price tag.

smuggled in by well known smugglers no doubt.. and probably being watched by authorities as well..

2eqeteze.jpg
Hypo levis

The ones I created were N. levis levis, not Pilbs

Interesting Jase. From memory, all the ones that were advertised were pilbs? What ever happened to the levis..?

My bad.. I think I've got albino pilbs on the brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back